Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Temple Tuesday.

So on Tuesday we went to the London Temple. Unfortunately it is not actually in London so we had to take the underground, a train, and a taxi to get there but it was actually a fun adventure there and back.

We got to do baptisms for the dead which was a great experience to have with the other people in my group. It was also really cool because the three guys in our group got to do the baptizing and our two teachers did the confirmations. It was a very cool experience especially because the temple workers were so excited because our group was so big.
After being in the temple we had time to walk around the temple grounds. The London Temple grounds are so beautiful and I couldn't help taking lots of pictures so here they are. :)

Part of the beautiful grounds

The temple


A picture of the majority of the group, and me and some flowers


more pretty pictures

really cute ducks! I thought Erin would appreciate these ducks! :)

So after the Temple we came home for a while and then went to see Warhorse. Warhorse was a great show about a horse in WWI. It was great because all the horses were puppets but were too amazing to explain. I wasn't a fan of the parts where they only talked in French or German because I felt like I was missing out on the story and I also wasn't a huge fan of some of the actors but the horses were absolutely amazing. I wish I had pictures to explain it better but I don't. Anyone who comes to London, this would be a good show to see.
And that was basically my day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Ducks Bell :) Glad you are still able to remember me with all the fun you are having. I love your blog it is awesome and makes me a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete