Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flump.

So today was a pretty relaxed day. We had class in the morning but we got kicked out of our building early because the missionaries were using it, I think it was a zone conference. After class I went to Primark, its a fun store but it was crazy busy so I didn't spend long there. After shopping I just had some Elly time. It was really nice to spend some time alone. I just walked around the city a little and took in the sites and enjoyed the beautiful day. We have been so blessed with the weather here, sometimes I don't believe I'm in London because it's so beautiful.
After I got home I did some homework and worked out and laughed really hard with Ellie and Cali. It seems to be a trend that whenever I'm with those two I laugh really hard which is great because I'm with them a lot so I get to laugh a lot. We also figured out that because we actually live here we have to usually take one day out of the week to do boring stuff like homework and clean and grocery shopping so today was that day this week. But it was worth it because we rewarded ourselves with going out to dinner after we were done.
Dinner was so great. We went to a little Thai place near our house and now I think I might be addicted. I got Pad Thai and it was really really good and not too expensive.



After dinner we decided to go get a treat. So we walked around for a while and while we were walking Ellie and I were using words to describe us and she came up with the word Flump. It was really funny and we were laughing about it pretty much the rest of the night so that's why its my title today. So we found a crepe and gelato place to get a treat and it was the best gelato I have had so far. I got raspberry which was so fresh it tasted just like creamy cold fresh raspberries. and the other flavor I got was mandarin orange/ coconut. It was the best flavor combination ever. I loved it so so much. I am going to have a really hard time not going back all the time. Its really bad that it's so close to where I live. It was a great ending to a great, relaxing day.

we also found a sub shop called Miss Ellie's so Ellie and I had to take a picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment